Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Keeping up

I promise I've been keeping up with my workouts and (mostly) eating healthy. Posting on the other hand...my apologies.

I did my second 5K a week after the first. My time was 34:21. Not bad. Btw, the first "5K" was actually 3.6 miles, NOT 3.1. So I was even happier with my 37-38 minute time. :)

My class is slowly growing. I have 3-4 regulars. I'm hoping word of mouth continues to spread, but it's nice to know at least a few people will be there, excited to Turbo.

I'm still doing CLX twice a week. I'm in the Lean phase now. The scale is up. I'm not sure how much of that is due to my looser eating habits and how much is due to added muscle. Everything still fits me well so it's hard to say. I had hoped to be below 140 by now but instead I'm stuck right below 150. I haven't lost inches but I am more solid. The area I would still like to get rid of? My belly. It's the first place my poor diet shows. :s My jeans fit tighter through the thighs now too. Yes, it's because they're more muscular. But I was hoping things would fit BETTER. Okay, so I added more muscle. When does it start to burn off the fat and make me smaller? At least I'm stronger.

I seem to have maintenance down, even if I AM a few pounds higher than I'd like to be. So overall, I'm happy enough. :) I'm still wearing a size 6 and much smaller than I was even a year ago. At this time last year, I was thrilled to discover I could fit back into my 10s. This is good, it's just a different mentality that I'm still adjusting to.

No comments:

Post a Comment